Finnaly gotten around to update Moveable type today, so now we are at version 2.0 :-)
I did it in part to be able to include searches from Google directly in my weblog, through the Google API – Josh Cooper has made available a hack for Moveable Type to make Google’s API work with it. I can get it to work, the only problem is that the building of the pages never stops, and that the process that it starts continues to hug as much cpu as possible from the server for an eternity (or at least, many minutes). I have confirmed that the data has been transfered, it only seems like the whole thing gets trapped in a loop. Might be a bug with my implementation of it, will have to look at it when I am more awake..
Any tips and tricks from others that have gotten it to work apriciated… :-)